Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Making of "Elegant Purple In My Thoughts Today" card


I started off by stamping and embossing "Just to let you know you're in my thoughts today" on light purple metalic paper in black ink.



This is a closer shot of it.



This is the background part way finished.


I really like using the different shade of purple on the dark purple paper. It make it look like the paper came like that.


 I used a light purple, dark purple and a maroonish color ink.




Here I was debating which way to set it up. I used a white metalic paper, which had crimped dark metalic purple paper on top of that and the "Just to let you know you're in my thoughts today" on that.

Here I was thinking of maybe turning the dark metalic purple paper..


And here is the finished product:


Tell me what you think!

And check out more photos and where to buy it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment