Friday, February 25, 2011

A new idea...

Yesterday...or was it Monday?... Anyway, a couple days ago or so I decided to start making custom coupon booklets. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, take a look at my listing here:
I made the decision because I’ve had over 170 views on the coupon booklet above. I figure if I offer custom ones maybe I’ll actually get a sale! J
Now, I know I say on my policies section that I have a limited supply and I still do but I figure the customer can get in touch with me via my e-mail (theicedragon16@gmail.com) and we can chat and I can let them know what colors (Black/ Blues/ Reds/ Purples/ Greens/ Pinks/ Etc.) and stamps I have and can also send them pictures of the stamps as well.
I really hoping this idea will help boost my sales since I’ve only had one so far!
Let me know if you think this idea is good or not. I’d love to get some feedback!





--

The Ice Dragon
Twitter- @theicedragon16

1 comment:

  1. lots of luck!

    ...thanks for following;
    followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete